Friday, June 1, 2012

Let's Start a Company

How about this: we start a company dedicated to stopping aging. Maybe there is such a company, but if so, I'm not aware of it (and would invest in it!)
Basically, the purpose of the company is to research and sell a cure for the disease of aging.
Eventually this problem will be solved. Why not while you (and me) are alive?
I don't think this problem is that hard to solve, if we put the right resources on it.
I imagine if we (the USA) spent half of what we spend on military programs on aging research, we would solve this in a few years. A few years - no more aging.
And I don't imagine that a product or treatment that stopped aging would have any trouble finding a market.
So, if you agree that:
1. This problem can be solved
2. It requires a finite amount of money to achieve
3. It would be good to find this while we are still alive
4. Having such a product or service would be very profitable

Then, let's get some investors and make this happen.

(Yes, I know this sounds incredibly naive, but you have to start somewhere...and the clock is ticking...)

No comments:

Post a Comment