Monday, February 4, 2013

Stupid People Wasting Money on the Super Bowl

I can't help saying how stupid the Super Bowl is. We should be spending our money on medical research to save our lives.

Instead, we spent $12 billion on ads, chicken wings, and other money for over-sized men to play a game. 

Give me $12 billion and I will cure the disease of aging. Wouldn't that make more sense than watching a pointless game? Who cares who wins - you are still going to age and die. Wouldn't it make more sense to NOT die?

Yes, death is inevitable; but so is tooth decay. But I fight tooth decay. Similarly, I want to fight a life-span that was genetically enforced hundreds of thousands of years ago, when we lived in caves. The world has changed since then, and it's time to update our bodies, our genes, and stop aging.

Am I the only person who sees this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment